Final reflection for American Literature

When I walked into this class in August, I thought it would just be like any other English class I’ve taken in the past but I was wrong. Our first day we walked in and the the first thing he asked us as a class was if we wanted to do open source learning or a regular style English class. Dr Preston walked out of the class and had us discuss what we wanted to do for the year and when he came back in we told him we wanted to do open source.  I think throughout the year I found all of the the online tips and pro styles of writing most meaningful from this class. I think I’m mostly proud my blog and the project we did when we had to apply for our grade for the first semester. As I’ve mentioned before I feel like I could’ve kept up on the posts more often at times throughout the year. Looking forward I feel like all the ways we learned how to write a resumé and other things like that to apply for jobs in the future is a good thing to know. To end the semester I would like a letter grade and I feel like until the corona virus ended our school year I felt I was doing B work but since we’ve been out of school I feel like the work I’ve been doing deserves at least a C+ because I did assignments but I didn’t do everything that has been assigned or joined every meeting but I think over all I would probably ask for a B.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let Me Walk You Through The Pedestrian

Chapter 7 notes